Wednesday 3 November 2010

World in London: Mexico, Mestizo and Tequila

I was frustrated that the Mexican blogger I'd contacted didn't get back in touch about taking part in our World in London series. But as he wasn't blogging in English, it's maybe a step too far for some people to think about doing what they do in another language. I know it would be for me!

So instead I headed to one of VL's partners: Mestizo on Hampstead Road. It's a restaurant I must've travelled past 100s of time when I worked at M&B, but I'd never ever thought about going in.

It turns out, its quite lovely inside, particularly with the impressive Day of the Dead decorations.

And it was another chance to meet someone who thinks our World in London challenge is interesting, which certainly gives me a boost.
Read the Mexico in London entry in the World in London series on the Visit London Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment