Friday 5 November 2010

Theatre News: Oliver! Frankenstein and the Rat Pack


It's kind of sad when musicals you think are going to be around forever close. First Avenue Q, now Oliver! are leaving the West End. I just hope everyone that wanted to see it has got around to getting tickets, otherwise, you'll be disappointed! I've seen Avenue Q a healthy two times, Oliver! just the once, but I loved both.

In other theatre news this week, this amazing cast update from the National: Benedict Cumberbatch (that’s Sherlock to you and me) and super sexy Jonny Lee Miller have been announced as Dr Frankenstein and the monster he creates. Which is which? They're going to be alternating parts. My, my. Gonna have to get tickets to more than one show, methinks...
Read the rest of this week's theatre news on the Visit London Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment