Tuesday 9 November 2010

Arts Ahead 9 - 15 November

I don't know about you, but this week is pretty darn busy for me.

Despite having free evenings all over the place, I'm going to be clocking up not one, or two, but THREE museum visits in three days.

Yesterday, I battled through the cold, wind and rain to the Horniman for a Haitian Altar (more on that later); this morning was all about the Imperial War Museum, and tomorrow sees a trip to the Wellcome Collction for a new exhibition called High Society. I love getting out and about, but getting into work later each day means working later in the evenings... It's a worthy trade-off, though, seeing as I'm getting to see so many exciting things.

What else is on this week? More "fashion as art", lots of new exhibitions, and just a couple of theatrey things.
Read the rest of this week's Arts Ahead on londonist
Picture shows Miss Dior, René Gruau. Circa 1960. Black ink, gouache and watercolour. Private Collection. Copyright: SARL René Gruau

No comments:

Post a Comment