Wednesday 9 September 2009

Spotted: Jamie Theakston and Johnny Vaughan

When: Ten to 10 this morning
Where: coming out of Leicester Square

On my way to the BFI London Film Festival launch in a sunny, slightly autumnal Leicester Square this morning, I spotted a familiar (if older) face: Mensa member Jamie Theakston leaving the Capital Radio builing, with a huge box under his arm...

"Oi, Theako!" shouted a voice from behind him. (I can't promise 100% that this is what he said, but it kinda sounded like it.) There was Mr Vaughan, looking balder than ever (sigh), trotting along to catch up with his colleague...

It's been a while since I've seen Johnny, what with no longer being his neighbour, and therefore able to spot him out walking his hound :-(

The BFI London Film Festival launch was as inspiring and frustrating as usual. I want to see more films. Not more films in 10-20 second clips; more WHOLE films.

Here's my write-up of the launch on londonist

No comments:

Post a Comment