Thursday 6 January 2011

Happy 200th Birthday, Dulwich Picture Gallery

Dulwich Picture Gallery

Here's a nice plug for south east London. By all accounts, Dulwich Picture Gallery is going to have a great year.

I wrote about their birthday celebrations on londonist earlier today.

And I've been fascinated to read about their Masterpiece a Month project. I've made it one of my New Year's Resolutions to see each and every one of them during the year and blog about it.

(Hey, it's only one a month. Twelve trips down the road to my local, incredible art gallery. It's not like I'm promising myself I'll try to read and learn about all 100 History of the World Objects over the next two years... Or talk about each of the 205 countries taking part in the Olympics before the start of the Games...

Oh, you're right. I am, aren't I?

Maybe I do get a bit ambitious when it comes to big bloggy, museumy, art, londony projects...)
Anyway, read more about this weekend's fun at DPG here on londonist

No comments:

Post a Comment