Tuesday 16 November 2010

Arts Ahead 16 - 22 November

There's theatre, arts, dance and film in this week's Arts Ahead.

My week's all about sport and kids, though.

Yoga tonight; football at Wembley tomorrow; and a evening with M&C and baby L (officially the cutest man in my world, bar JC) on Friday.

And I'm holding out for what I hope is going to be a great show next week: End of the Rainbow at the Trafalgar Studios.

I suppose even if the storyline's missing or whatever, at least I'm getting to hear those fantastic songs sung live, instead of on that old minidisc (its a 90s thing) recording of my Mum's Diva CDs:
  • The Man That Got Away
  • Come Rain or Come Shine
  • The Trolley Song
  • Somewhere Over the Rainbow
I'll let you know how it is next week.
Read the rest of this week's Arts Ahead on londonist

No comments:

Post a Comment