Wednesday 8 September 2010

Theatrical Excitement: Deathtrap, Complicite, Design for Living

Oh, what a September it's lining up to be, theatre-wise.

I have to say, I'm super-excited about the theatre I'm going to see this month. It really cures any end-of-the-summer blues that might otherwise threaten.

First up, tonight, is Deathtrap. I've just watched this trailer again at work, and I really am so excited about seeing this play. Let's look at the tick list: first chance to see Simon Russell Beale live: check. Someone from Glee: check. Actress from the TV you really admire: check. A tantalising-sounding plot: check. A chance to give a great friend a cool birthday present: check. Bring it on!



Then, later in the month, I'm going to see A Disappearing Number with JC and his parents. His dad's a retired Maths teacher, so I'm hoping this combo of theatre and numbers is going to go down well as a birthday present.

And finally (for now) it's off to the Old Vic to see Moriarty in Design for Living by Noel Coward.

I'm a very, very lucky person.

No comments:

Post a Comment