Thursday 29 July 2010

Theatre News: Get Ready for the Legally Blonde Obession to Start!

GREAT news this week.

Legally Blonde are finally doing what A and I have wanted for AAAAges. Bringing out a cast recording.

Finally! Instead of the four songs I've had going around my laptop from the promotional CD I got at the launch, I can now start obessing over each nuanced line, each tricky-to-decipher lyric, each swell of orchestral brilliance. OMYGOD and so on...

I can dance home imagining my life is a musical once more. And I haven't done that since I finally cured myself of the odd Wicked! obession that struck after my Roman Holiday... ("Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true", etc.)

Shame we have to wait until 16 August. It'll be worth it.
Read the rest of this week's theatre news on the Visit London Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment