- I said a firm no to Welcome To Thebes at the National earlier in the week
- I didn't go to Sister Act last night
- Or the londonist drinks
- I'm not being scared to death by Ghost Stories when it transfers on Friday
- I'm not seeing The Tempest as part of the Bridge Project on Monday
- Nor am I seeing Richard Fleeshman make his debut in Legally Blonde, also on Monday
It's wedding season. Between the Saturday just gone and the coming Friday, I'm attempting to conserve my energy for yet another stonkingly long day full of fun, excitement and ultimately knackering socialising. I've also spent time buying a hat. Cilla would be proud.
And on Monday, it's all about being a good daughter-in-law to-be with a trip to the Royal Albert Hall to see my future father-in-law sing. Hurrah.
If, unlike me, you're feeling adventurous this week, here's a list of what's happening in the coming week:
It's all kicking off in the art world this week. There's the BP Portrait Award opening on Thursday at the National Portrait Gallery, Wolfgang Tillmans' London-inspired art at the Serpentine Gallery from Saturday, and Fiona Banner's Duveens Commission will be unveiled at Tate Britain on Monday.Harry by Michael Gaskell. One of the shortlisted works for the BP Portrait Award 2010