Friday 15 May 2009

Spotted: Ben Whishaw

When: back, last month
Where: the press night of Rookery Nook @ Menier Chocolate Factory

I know, it was a long time back when CB and I saw Rookery Nook.

I was convinced we were sitting just behind someone famous; in fact, I was pretty sure it was that pretty bloke that had been on the Culture Show when they were talking about Katie Mitchell's ...some trace of her, but I couldn't be sure.

In fact, I was so unsure, I didn't even mention it when I blogged about that night.

He was too small, somehow. Too young. Too quiet. Too pretty. Too shy to have been that Hamlet that people raved about.

But seeing all the pictures that are out at the moment about Bright Star (particularly in Time Out), I'm now convinced.

Hope he enjoyed the show too.

No comments:

Post a Comment