Wednesday 6 April 2011

Arts Ahead: 5 - 11 April

Aaaaaand, I'm back.

Yes, yes, I know. But several distractions (some wedding shaped, some career shaped, some holiday shaped) have slotted themselves into the jigsaw puzzle of my life in the last couple of months, and meant blogging's been pushed to the back of the toy cupboard.

But here's April, looking all sunny and shiny, and I'm determined to at least collate if not create on this here blog.

So, here's Arts Ahead for this week: a ramshakle collection if ever there was one.

Russian Shakespeare, pub opera, women war artists, and Lithuanian film posters. It's certainly a strange week.

My plans are simple: stay sane, get ready for the hen do, and see Betty Blue Eyes at the theatre.
Read the rest of Arts Ahead on londonist

No comments:

Post a Comment