Tuesday 23 November 2010

Arts Ahead 23 - 29 November

Londonist has a new look! Have you seen it? Check out this week's Arts Ahead for a sneaky peek.

I think it's looking great, but nostalgic that I am, I kinda miss the old version too.

Anyway, there's lots of exciting things going on in London this week, particularly if you're a kid who loves kids theatre. The Little Angel Theatre is storming the city with not one but two shows, and The Gruffalo's back. Peter Hall's The Rivals opens too, at the Theatre Royal Haymarket. What a theatre. (He was on Front Row the other night, plugging his di-dah di-dah di-dah rigid iambic pentameter way of reading Shakespeare. I still don't agree.)

My week features two trips to the theatre: one to see Judy Garland The Musical: End of the Rainbow (v exciting), the second to see Stewart Lee's Vegetable Stew with JC, my sis and DM.

Will let you know how I get on.
Read the rest of this week's Arts Ahead on londonist

No comments:

Post a Comment